so many bugs…

One bug that I noticed during ludum dare, that wasn’t game breaking but now causing more and more issues when I added more sounds, I finally found it and squished it XD
Stupid me, was wondering why the sound was starting again and again until a timer was reached….because I did not realize that I was calling the method several times, instead of just once.

And in general, I’m surprised about the amount of work I’m getting done since that ludum dare weekend; And I’m having fun coding 😀

I hope I can soon upload an updated version of the game, so that others can playtest it 😀

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s